Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Baby Carter's Crib!

One of the first things I have been doing in a new apartment is setting up the baby's nursery. It is soooo much fun!! And when Nathan first set up the crib, my eyes were a little fogged :) (I'm a pregnant bundle of hormones). Anyways, here is where our little pride and joy will sleep!! So darling. Now all I need is the baby to ease his way out from the inside of me, make his big debut, and let me kiss his face and pinch his little cheeks!!! (both pair :) I love him already sooooo much!!!!

The crib sat in this box for a few weeks before I could take it out, and you can imagine my distress!! It was tough not tearing it from its captive box and setting it up just so i could see....Of course, it was much easier to move it to salt lake this way, and Nate did let me open the top and stroke the frame.... But look. Carter loves it already! He's practically kissing it through my bulging belly!!



TA-DAAA!!!! What a beauty. I spend many a minute sitting it baby's room staring at this Wal-Mart original. It's pretty much really fun. We just can't wait!! More decorating is still to be done, but it will all come together before he gets here! I've got 6 weeks, PLENTY of time... :)

2 comments:

  1. SO DANG CUTE!! He is going to be a styling baby. :) I love the blanket!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Gandhi (I hope Gandhi doesn't mind me respectfully using his name...) I love this. Seeing it in real life made it seem all the more incredibly real that you are gonna be a mommy. I love it and I SWEAR that your belly is going to explode... give it 5 weeks and it will. Fun!! Love and miss you and so happy you got pampered :) Mwah from N.C.

    ReplyDelete