Friday, April 29, 2011

Get Off Your Keester, and Have a Great Easter!!

  love easter time! I love coloring eggs, I love hunting for eggs, and I love eating the eggs :) We had a great time, and spent Easter saturday with my family. We ate a GORGEOUS steak dinner, with fruit of all kinds, potatoes, and even a red velvet cake as dessert. Our Easter egg hunt was also really a good time. We wished there were more little kids around, since Maddox was easily distracted and didn't quite understand the idea of finding eggs to keep in his little froggy backpack, but he was sure cute anyways. And the adults had a good time once mom and dad hid the money eggs! Each year they hide only 4, each egg has a different amount of money in it. Ones, fives, even a ten. They are hidden very well, and it's a fight to the finish to see who can win! I have the keen eye for these things, and thus I found one of the 4 money eggs!! Bummer it was only the One dollar one....but still. A find is a find. Here's some pictures from the big hunt!


My siblings all doing their thing, crazy on the search... 
Dani is giving me the stink eye..trying to wean the competition...that didn't work.. 


 My stinkin' cute nephew Maddox loving our reaction when he cracked open the jelly bean eggs and the contents were dumped all over the lawn. 
 My good looking husband bein' a man with his easter basket :)
Me and baby Carter (Who was secretly giving me all of the tips on where to find the keepers. He's brilliant.

So our Easter was a big success. And just for the fun of it, here is where i got the inspiration for my blog title. I sent this to Nate and all I heard for the month of April was "Get off your keester and have a great Easter!!"
This is a Hoops and YoYo e-card that Nate and I thoroughly enjoyed. Clicl on the link, then choose "Get off your keester". There's not enough time for all the joy!!

2 comments:

  1. I love your Easter festivities Linny. You are a delightful person and WHAT THE BELLY?!!! I'm OBSESSED with him.

    Dear Carter,
    You are so adorable... I can tell because your hiccups are so darling. I love them so much. and I'm soo excited to meet you.
    Love, Auntie Pai

    Well Lin...who gave Maddox Adorable Pills when he was born. He's So darn cute! I'm excited for tomorrow Princess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice lady lump! That pic of maddox is freakin adorable! Almost as good as that one of Dylan...wait...

    ReplyDelete