This is the first official blog for the Newman family! Well.....sort of. I created this blog quite some time go, but I am just now getting it rolling, and I am very excited!! I should probably give a bit of a history or atleast a brief update on us. So, hi. I am Mrs. Lindsey Newman, and my husband is Nathan. We have been married for almost a year and a half, and we are pretty much into each other more than ever! We are expecting our first little baby in the beginning of June, and his name is Carter. He looks good in me, but we are all anxious for the next 10 weeks to speed up because he'll be much cuter outside of me we think. Nathan and I are moving to Salt Lake City this month, and we'll be going to Bees Baseball games, working, going to school, and living the dream. So this is us! In a nutshell. We are married, we are in love, and we do spontaneous and exciting things together. So hopefully you'll enjoy reading our blog now and again to take a moment and enjoy the random, the simple, and the every day with the Newmans.

I'm obsessed with you already.
ReplyDelete