Sunday, October 30, 2011

Rub a Dub Dub-Carter's in the TUB!

Carter is almost 5 months now...my how the time flies!! And he obviously doesn't fit in the sink for his little sink baths anymore :( which part of me is really sad about. The other part LOVES seeing him in the bath in his little bath chair! He'd gone through that awkward phase where he didn't fit in the sink, but was still too small for the tub...but now he's graduated full throttle to bath time in the tub! Have a look!


In the beginning...



And the present.....








He looks SOOOO different!! But what a little SWEETHEART!


4 comments:

  1. Too cute. i can't believe how old he is looking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so stinkin' cute! I loved holding him and already miss him! Thanks so much for such a fun night, Linds. (I made a post about it, by the way) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The little chub. I love that tiny man:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. His face in the fourth pic totally looks like you.

    ReplyDelete