So I had never heard of a bumbo before, but apparently it is like a marshmallow seat that helps your baby learn to sit up. Our friends Dan and Anna got one for their little Susie, and they let us give it a try with Carter Moo to see if he liked it. Success I think! There was something so funny to me about seeing Carter sitting up like a normal person in his little body. Loved it :)

I secretly wish I had a bumbo to call my own...





DUDE! So we totally inherited a bumbo from a lady in our ward. I like it- Ainsley only so so. But I have heard (just to play devil's advocate) that they do NOT help your baby learn to sit up (although they certainly do force them to sit just totally propped up!) any faster and may even hinder walking development. I don't know the truth- I just want you to feel ok about not having a bumbo to call your own. Someday someone will get sick of theirs and give it to you and then you can have fashionably bumboed little sitters that can't walk properly just like everyone else :)
ReplyDelete