Monday, October 3, 2011

Newman G.N.O.

While all of our men were off at the General Conference Priesthood session, my mother-in-law, sister-in-laws, and myself had a really fun G.N.O. (For those not accustomed like nate, this means girl's night out.) We went to Thanksgiving Point for some dinner, and shopped around the Emporium. Window shopped of course :) Then we went back home and played with little Carter and Miss Kiera, my little niece. Here are a few photos of the fun evening.
Poor Carter. Had to be the only boy on girl's night out.

My cute family

This is little niece kiera. 

We were fortunate enough to see this beauty on the drive home.


Then we took a little photo shoot of Kiera and her mommy for the fun of it. She had some rockin' boots!






Nothing to make your day bright like spending quality time with the girls!

2 comments:

  1. You are such a joy!!!!!! I told myself that I would not get on blogs for the whole time I was here in China... then I got a little sick and now I'm laying down reading your blog and I love it!!! I've really been missing out. I love it! I miss you and Carter (and Nate of course). I am so looking forward to spending some good quality time changing diapers and such when I get home :) Love you Linny pop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linds these pics are so cute of Keira! I just love them! I love Carter and Keira in their carseats, they are soo cute!

    ReplyDelete