First, you check in and they look up your order.
Then you find your baskets amid the slew of people and greens!
Each order comes with two of these white baskets. One with fruits and one with veggies!
You move all of the produce into a basket of your own...
Feel the overwhelming joy of bringing' home the bacon :)
(This is only a piece of the warehouse that they put this big event on in! A piece!)
Lovin' the steal of a deal
Pack up, and go home!!
Every basket we have gotten is a success! With fruits varying from blackberries, mangos, apples, oranges, cantelope, bananas, pineapples, etc. to vegetables like lettuce, potatoes, corn on the cob, tomatoes, carrots, broccoli, gosh just everything imaginable! There is always so much to eat and for only a small price. We are so pleased with our weekly trip to bountiful baskets, and this is again, just the joy we find in one of the little things in life!!
I have been trying to find out where and who to contact about this! I SOOOO want in! Please call me and give me the details!! 801-699-4314
ReplyDeletei need this. I want it so much!!! You two are Darling and ALMOST PARENTS!!! What the Skelch!? I love ya lin and can't wait till Carter can eat from the Bountiful Baskets too! Woot. Miss you ... again
ReplyDeleteOh how fun! We've looked into this but hadn't done it yet! We are so doing this...that's a lot of yummy food! You guys are too cute...so excited for you and your baby Carter to come!! :D You'll be the cutest parents!!
ReplyDeleteMy friend and I just started Bountiful Baskets this week! This makes me excited! And such a very "healthy choice" Linds, I am proud of you! ;)
ReplyDelete