Sunday, June 26, 2011

Complete Boredom...

One night while awaiting the arrival of our son... we were soooo bored. I walked in the kitchen to find my bored partner carving what he thought looked like a donut out of an apple. Doesn't really look like a donut......










So I decided to join the fun. Donut making became animal fruit art. I made the mice, and nathan made the pretty stinkin cool apple owl. But come on. Give me points for my scenery!
Come on, the poo-poo sprinkles!? Adorable right??

Tails of Ramen :) Way clever


Seriously way cool right!?

Of course Nate made an owl when i made mice. So his fruit animal would be dominant and intimidating. But my mice fear no one.

Thank you sweet boredom!!

2 comments:

  1. SOOOOOOO fun!! this is a Brilliant Idea!! I love it! You two are living the life of creativity. SEriously I want to eat my ramen with strawberries now. blissful. Miss you Linpop

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHA oooh i can't wait to be married ;)

    ReplyDelete