Carter has this crazy thing with his hands. He loves his hands by or on his face at all times. Even in ultrasound pictures we have, his hands are on or by his face! When he was being birthed instead of coming just head first he decided to sneak his arm out simultaneously-of course so he could keep it close to face. He also flails his little arms when he gets upset, and since they are on or by his face always, he tends to whack or scratch himself which generally doesn't make him too happy (aka mad as a hornet). And when he's eating or drinking a bottle he frequently confuses his hands for the milk source and shoves them in his mouth. Crazy boy. But an endearing trait for sure.
These are his crazy eyes :) We're still learning how to use and control them
His face that I like to call "Mr. Moo". That pouty look...Means he's hungry.
Getting Tired...
His "crazy for the camera" face.
He loves to stretch out and snooze!
"Look at me I'm cute!" face.
AHHHHHH!!! Obsessed!!! I want to hold him right now!!!! How come our country is so big!! I'm tempted to rent a scooter and make an afternoon Scoot to Utah to hold him!! He IS ADORABLE!!!!!!!!! His little cross eyes!! love him.
ReplyDeleteHim so cute :)
ReplyDeleteSo stinkin' cute! He is adorable! I bet you are having so much fun with him. :) You still owe me a tour of your house missy! What do you have going on this week?
ReplyDeleteHe is the cutest little thing. You must be so proud. I love that you are a mommy now! It's great.
ReplyDelete