When you are native to Boston, Cape Cod is known as "the cape". My sister Stephanie mocks me for feeling legit saying this, but the cape is gorgeous. And I love it. One ordinary saturday morning, my adventurous husband said we should go for a drive to the beach. Cape Cod is only a couple hours from where we live so we felt pretty excited and privileged to live so close. So that ordinary saturday morning turned into a really exciting road trip. I love those spur of the minute kind of ventures. The kids were great in the car and Carter was ecstatic to be at the beach. It was hard keeping him nearby since he wanted to see the boats and play in the water. It was warm and sunny, and we even made a small seashell collection. Loved it. Everything was so stunning and it made me realize that I had not set foot on a beach for 3 1/2 years! Even more enjoyable. There are a lot of breath taking sights and incredible sea food to eat too. I ate the best clam chowda I have ever had in my life, and saw the biggest lobster I've ever seen too. 5 lbs! They call those ones the "small" guys. Crazy. Nate loves him some lobster rolls. I had no idea what a lobster roll was until I moved here. Essentially a lobster salad kind of mix on a big hot dog like bun. Wow. Amazing. We took lots of pictures and plan to head back there soon! It's amazing being able to live in such a historical, beautiful, beachy, green, and exciting place. Boston holds much of my heart these days. Check out the view from where we sit!



This purple wrap is called a Moby. And it has been a saving grace. Yes, my baby is inside it haha and she is happiest there so it would seem. It is a lot of work to tie on but is the best thing I have found for my girl thus far!
Such good lookin' guys. Ow ow!
This is felt very much like a scene from Prince Edward Island for those Green Gables fans like me :)
So gorgeous. I truly LOVE the beach and this place I can call home!
Love this post. Love the moby. I have the same thing, different brand. When we come out there this december I will drive as far as I have to for a visit. But only if you want to. :)
ReplyDeleteThat is exactly like Prince Edward Island!! (momma is from Canada so we've been there a few times ;) Made me wish I was there!! Love Carters shorts!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is gorgeous! And you look fabulous!
ReplyDelete