Good one nate?? This video was brought to you by my creative genius sister....nate isn't the only one clever one in the family GOSH. :) But he liked that part too. I'll pass along the good word.
This trailer makes me want to see the real deal! Talk about cinematography! And that actor--Carter Newman..What a little man! When are the show times we get to see him walking in action?!!
For real?!?! This is AWESOME!!
ReplyDeleteThis is so cute!!!! I love it!
ReplyDeleteThis is so cool Linds!! It looks so professional!
ReplyDeleteSuper funny! I like how he falls over. Good one nate!
ReplyDeleteGood one nate?? This video was brought to you by my creative genius sister....nate isn't the only one clever one in the family GOSH. :) But he liked that part too. I'll pass along the good word.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteso stinkin cute lin! i was not expecting that when you told me to view this cute lil sneak peak! the lil tike is getting so big!
ReplyDeleteThis trailer makes me want to see the real deal! Talk about cinematography! And that actor--Carter Newman..What a little man! When are the show times we get to see him walking in action?!!
ReplyDelete