Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Dear Blog...

I am SO sorry I have neglected you these past two months!! Life has been crazy nuts. Nate is working full time and going to school at the U of U. I am working full time too and still trying to be a mommy (including doing laundry, making dinner each day, cleaning, and doing mommy things). We are SO busy that you can't truly be upset with me! I will be a more faithful poster. Here's the latest-

Our lease is ending in a month and we aren't quite sure where life will take us next! I do like apartment hunting though and it will be fun to see some changes again.

Carter is almost 8 months old!! So big. And he is a crawling champion. There is no stopping him from getting where he needs to go, and his personality is just as fun as ever. He is starting to stand up along side his crib, the couch, etc, and he is just a spunky little guy. We love him so much.

The husband and I are still as in love as ever and just celebrated our 2 year anniversary on January 2nd. We went to Park City and swam, watched movies, went out for dinner, and walked around town. It was a blast, and so nice to have a little break and a FULL night's sleep! (love you carter :)

We had family in from out of state over the holidays so we spent most of our time playing with family and doing as much as we could fit in during the short time they were here!! We love and miss them lots. We had a great thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years and I can't believe how quickly the time is going!!

Otherwise, not much else is going on! So now that my bloggers guilt has passed, I will keep updating this a little more frequently :) Thanks for understanding!

1 comment:

  1. Life is busy and full of challenges. This young family is just the crew to handle it!
    Bring on February.
    Love Dad Rhodes

    ReplyDelete