Thursday, March 29, 2012

Carter Loves to Swing!


My little man is growing up way too quickly! He is almost ten months old and here is today's adventures on the swings at the park. I am particularly fond of parting his hair, especially since my little brother left on his mission- not to mention it just looks so sweet :) But this little guy has truly stolen my heart! (Nevermind the fact that he looks Asian in a couple of these-the sun was pretty bright!) We LOVE THE SWINGS!!










3 comments:

  1. Holy Cow he looks SO much like Matthew with his hair parted. That's crazy. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the mooooooo!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh he does look partly asian and that endears him to me all the more. What a sweety pop. I think I'll have to pop out an offspring just because I don't ever want to leave your little angel. give him a smooch from Auntie Pai.

    ReplyDelete