Saturday, November 26, 2011

The Moo Was a M00!!

So this is a VERY late Halloween post since Thanksgiving has come and gone...(I'll catch up soon enough I guess) but of course mine and Nate's little Mr. Moo had to be a moo for Halloween. We spent the evening at Grandpa and Grandma Rhodes with our traditional Halloween dinner and fun! We got Carter's cute costume from costco....and YES, I know he looks like a baby girl. They were out of the boy ones and since he didn't care what he was, I had to dress him as a moo cow whether it looked a little more girly or not! Enjoy! And don't judge.... ;)

Carter looks lots like his daddy here I think :)

Oh I could munch my little moo cow!!!

Little Chubs


Cousin Maddox was a cute little monkey!

Then the moo got tired and decided to sleep-this picture features me holding his cute little tail

Chili and Breadsticks-the classic feast!

AND...Not to be left out- my sister Dani wearing this sickening mask my mom got for my other sister Rochelle's costume. Yuck. 

Avery LATE Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

  1. Ok, I am in love with the picture of Carter in his cow outfit! He is adorable! And you are beautiful, as usual. :)

    ReplyDelete