My darling friend Anna had her little baby just 4 days ago. We went to visit her at the hospital, and she did an amazing job! She also wore some pretty attractive pajamas....(see picture above). Carter was so excited to meet a new friend, but didn't necessarily like being back in the hospital setting- brought back a few sensitive memories. In fact he was SO excited he couldn't stand it, and slept right through the whole thing. Anna named her little gal Susie Ann, and she weighed 6 lbs 13 oz. She is very cute, and Anna is a perfect little mommy! But as a new mother myself, I have to say I wasn't prepared for what happened next....
Carter fell in love. He is smitten! And I think Susie is fond of him also, but sometimes she plays a little hard to get...
See that little smile Carter wears when Suz has her head turned? It's SO obvious isn't it?? He's not good at hiding his true feelings yet..
He sometimes tries to sneak up on her and grab her hand. She will have none of that till she's 16 though. Good thing Carter is so patient......wait...
Sometimes Carter gets tired of Suz making him work so hard for her affection, but he won't give in. This is love people! Did Romeo decide to quit when he saw that Juliet wouldn't remove herself from the silly balcony??? NO. He climbed!
They pretend like nothing's happening when they see mom and dad looking..
But they love to sit and talk. Or hiccup in unison. Both good.
These are some pretty cute kids. We love them so much!!!!
Oh my word, they are the cutest! My blog hasn't been showing you have been updating the blog. So weird. So I had many lovely posts waiting for me to read them! Love them all! I hope my baby boys can be that handsome.
ReplyDeleteahahhahahahhaha I love it!!!! they are SURE to get married! wouldn't that be the darlingest! I really want to hold little Carterbabs again. Miss you Lin!
ReplyDeleteLinds, your baby is ADORABLE!! Congratulations!
ReplyDelete