My sweet baby boy has had some pretty sad acid reflux lately. He cries and cries, and sometimes is completely unconsolable. But no matter how sad he gets, nothing can ruin his sink time for him. He was crying so hard yesterday so I stuck him in his warm water sink bath, and the moment his little body hit the water, he was silent. I let him sit in there sometimes for almost 20 minutes because he is just so content. I usually have to pull him out when I see his eyes get droopy and know he's so cozy he's gonna fall asleep haha. He's a doll. And I love the little man.
Ahh sweet contentment!
i love all his sweet little faces. it's crazy that you are now the mom starting the baby book with all these little pictures! i miss him, i wish i were there! i'll come visit as soon as i move back!
ReplyDeleteHey Lindsey! I don't know if you remember me from high school Chloe ( Flathers), but I stumbled across your blog and just wanted to say congrats on your baby boy! He is adorable. How do you like living up in SLC? My husband and I live up here too and love it!
ReplyDelete