My husband likes to make videos. Which is pretty cute I would say. This video gives some insight into my sweet Carter Moo and his darling personality. He is really quite the entertainer. He has this truck that he loves to ride in over and over. Basically our son is a precision instrument. He has what it takes to really play hard folks- strength, stealth, commitment, and although it takes him some time to stand up due to excess around the mid-section...his high pitched voice and spry run are enough to make anyone smile. Watch it-you won't regret it!!
Such a cutie.
ReplyDeleteOKay I LOVE this so much. I can't wait to see him so soon! I LOVE that Nate likes making these videos! ADORABLE! I actually started tearing up. Especially when Carter and Nate were together at the end. I loved it. I love Carter and can't wait to meet Claire! What an adorable family you have. Love you Lin. Thanks for letting us in on his sweet personality. BABY HUNGRY!!
ReplyDeletePerfection.
ReplyDeleteI love this. My favorite part was when he fixed the wheel. I about died. Oh what a sweetie!
ReplyDeleteSweetest video ever!! He is such a cute little boy :)
ReplyDelete