Tuesday, February 5, 2013

My Sweet Lindsey

This may be the first and last time i ever blog but i thought i would hack into Lindsey's account and give everyone a dose of my everyday life with the sweetest woman alive. Yes this is Nathan her husband. When we were married 3 years ago most people thought we were crazy for getting married so quickly when we hardly knew each other. I for one was confident that i would Love my Lindsey and she would love me for the rest of forever. I hear many people tell me that marriage is "Work". I beg to differ. At least in my case. Maybe im not as good of a husband as i should or could be but my marriage to Lindsey is anything but work. Lindsey is the most selfless person i know. She puts everybody else's needs before hers. She truly is the  most amazing person i know. Many of you have experienced the love that Lindsey is capable of. Think about how cool it would be to experience that love every day. Ya its pretty amazing to be Lindsey's husband. I get up every morning to a sweet wife who has a hot breakfast ready most every morning. Ya I've gained a few LB's, but those are LB's of love. Those LB's i might add make me look "built" according to my Lindsey. Lindsey gets up in the dead of night almost every morning to take care of a sleepless carter who has lost his binki just to let me sleep. Some of you have been able to experience the culinary expertise of my amazing wife. Think about eating out at a 5 star restaurant every night. Ya thats really how it is. Linds could open up her own restaurant. Party in my mouth every night. Lindsey is one of those people who will just call to say hi, check up, or send you a card just because. She will write you 100 things she loves about you on little pieces of paper, hide them in the most random places in the house, and then expect you to go find them and put them back in order. She really spends the time to do those kind of things because thats the kind of person she is. If there was ever a person to call to cheer you up when you are having one of those days, its my Lindsey. Her quiet confidence seems to ooze into anyone she comes in contact with therefore making them feel better about themselves and the situation. If you ever feel like your a bad mom, call Lindsey and she will give you some serious lessons on how to be the best mom any kid could ever ask for. She seriously just knows how kids work, what they need, and how to discipline with love that will make any kid behave. I could go on for pages and pages. But i have to start working this morning. I just couldn't help feel an overwhelming sense of love this morning for my Beautiful lovely Lindsey. The fact that im blogging right now lets you know how truly amazing she is. I love her more than words can express. To end I'll quote Lou Gehrig one of the greatest Baseball Players of all time when i say, "Today, I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth!" Love you Linds

1 comment:

  1. So sweet. I agree! What an amazing woman lindsey is. You two are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete