Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Dear Blog You are NOT Forgotten

Not forgotten, just seemingly the tantalizing box unchecked on my "to-do" list. You see, I have been blogging, have many drafts ready to go-but the kicker is uploading pictures. We are having some technical difficulties. Blogger decided to tell me my space was full and that I would have to start paying to blog! I know this can't be true because many of my much more avid photo blogging friends have never had this happen. So we are working out a glitch. If you have any suggestions send them my way.

In the meantime, I am pregnant. I started taking pictures by the week to put together a collage of my growth. Then I got to week 25 or so and thought- "why would you do that to yourself? You sure don't want to remember yourself looking like this, and I can't imagine other people would either..." Thus ended my pictures. I think I have 3. Mostly I was probably just afraid of what week 38 ish would look like. Rightfully so. I looked pregnant at week 20. I've heard this is just the joy of your second pregnancy. Also the joy of baby 2 is feeling pregnant from week 20 onward. Yowza. With baby Carter, I was one of those pregnant gals that said frequently "I truly like being pregnant! I have it so easy!" Then as you are ready to wrap things up, you discover that maybe you did like having your own body and breathing space and would rather admire a baby in your arms due to the seemingly increasing pressure between your legs. Second pregnancy, how you have humbled me :) But enough of my rantings. I am 29 weeks along, in the last trimester, and already anxious to meet baby Clarissa Mae.

Carter is 19 months old darn it. The boy weighs a whopping 32 lbs and is just "solid" as most people like to say. He really is strong and built, but mostly he is just stinking funny and the joy of my life! We love living in Concord, MA-lots to do and see and fun new things to experience! I have lots of fun stories to be coming your way to prove it. In the meantime, just dropping a little note of bloggy blogness. I miss it! Hopefully I can get this picture thing worked out fairly soon!

Yours Truly

4 comments:

  1. Yay for baby number two! And for your "solid" child :)

    As for blogger, I think this might help your problem:
    1. Create an account on photobucket.com
    2. Upload your pictures to their website
    3. On the left side of the picture there will be a "Direct Link." Copy that.
    4. Go to blogger.
    5. Go to upload picture
    6. Then instead of the normal choose files, click on the "From URL"
    7. Paste URL

    I hope that works for you. Let me know if you don't understand any of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And on step 3, I really mean right not left.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was in class and couldn't text back for a minute then whamo... forgot. so now I was going to text you back at this hour but then decided that right now its almost midnight there and I HOPE you're in bed. So I think Katers has the right idea above.. I started to run into that problem but then quickly learned that I have to compress the photos before I load them to the blog. then they don't take up as much room. I love that you are so pregnant and I am hoping maybe you could send me a pic... cuz I don't get to be there to rub your belly. eh? eH? Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are both so great! Thank you! Let's give this a go...

    ReplyDelete