Monday, September 26, 2011

At Last I See the Light!!

Confession: I am obsessed with "Tangled". Disney was extraordinary before, but I sincerely think that Tangled holds a spot on my favorites top five list right now.  Nate, who can barely convince himself to watch the same movie twice in two months, finds it almost impossible to understand how I can watch the same movie two to even three nights in a row. This doesn't happen with all movies I like, only the selective few. And lately Tangled is the only movie that I want to watch on my shelf. A few things I admire about this show-
1. GREAT music. Way catchy, upbeat, and something you find yourself humming frequently.
2. Romance! Hello, Flynn Rider is a VERY attractive animated character, not even second to dimitri from Anastasia (who we young girls were all in love with). AND the floating lights scene? Brilliant. Makes my heart very warm.
3. Clever humor! There are some really awesome lines and funny moments throughout this entire movie. I get a kick out of it every time :) Even the freaky Mother Gothel is hilarious. However, Maximus the horse holds a special place in my heart. As does Pascal. Moving on.
4. This movie makes me feel like a young girl again! (In my old age ;) But serious. It makes me feel creative and imaginative and it makes me feel giddy and happy :) Like a REALLY good movie should. The kind of movie that makes you want to play dress ups again haha I love it!!

So I could rant and rave about how much I love this movie for ever, but I think this'll do it for now!

I hope there will still be good classics like this when my kids are older!

SO romantic...

Wow...Animated DREAM BOAT.




My two favorites of Rapunzel's talents...
Sewing the tiniest successes...

And I think we all ought to practice ventriloquy a lot more often.

Long live the Classics!!

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE that you love this movie too! I want to now take singing lessons and get a chameleon to be like her. The hair thing won't work since I like my hair short.....two out of three will work for now (although really I currently have none!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dean calls this movie "val"="cheval"=horse. He's also a maximus fan. I'm not saying you are a two year old I'm just....well maybe that's kinda what I'm saying. What? Snap! JK everyone loves it including yours truly :) We should skype some more. Thaz nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen. Amen. Amen. I can't even tell you how much I love this movie too. Being in China, I am STARVING for this movie. Does that make sense? SEriously! And Austin wants to watch it too so now that i've read you emotions about it, i'm going insane again and want to watch it now more than ever and we can't find it yet. Boo. Maybe the Chinese don't have it because they are jealous of her beautiful Blonde hair. Tis possible. ship it to me? kiddin. but seriously.

    ReplyDelete